We create user experiences that engage, inform, and compel
New Spin Digital is a full-service user experience (UX) design consulting firm. We create highly usable websites and dynamic mobile apps.
What We Do
We combine proven user experience (UX) techniques, beautiful design, and advanced technology to deliver compelling web sites and apps that users and stakeholders love.
How We Help
We are experts at quickly designing simple solutions for complex information, seamlessly meshing user needs, business goals, and technical realities.
- Freemium losing favor in enterprise software - Business Insider"Freemium also doesn’t work if the product itself isn’t inherently easy to use for the mass market. Qualaroo, a customer survey platform, ditched the freemium model after realizing its product was a bit complicated to understand for people not familiar with its industry. " Tags: 4nsd
- Test Paper Prototypes to Save Time and Money: The Mozilla Case Study"If anybody says that design iterations will break your ship schedule or that user testing is too much bother, point them to this article, because some of the prototypes progressed through 7 versions during 2 weeks. Testing with users before even breaking out the HTML editor was cheap..." Tags: 4nsd
- HP: Smartwatches Are a Major Security Risk - Slashdot"an apparent lack of authorization and authentication provisions, encrypted firmware updates and protection for personal data. When coupled with poor password choices, HP says wearables are as much a target for cyber criminals as muggers on the street." Tags: 4nsd
- UX Hack: Lower Your Site’s Minimum Level of Commitment Websites and apps that ask too much of users are letting user engagement opportunities float away. Learn the definition of Minimum Level of Commitment (MLC) and what it means to the user experience on your website.
- How New Spin Digital Helped a Red-Hot Digital Agency Win a Lucrative $500K Deal With New Spin Digital on board, a big-name digital agency was able to say yes to a short, tiny project with a new client — one that eventually blossomed into a $500,000 deal. At risk: a highly-profitable long-term client. The problem: short-term people capacity. NSD fixed that problem.
- What Node.js Is and Why It Matters How will your next big web application “stack” up? Before any build, it’s vital to understand the application’s user and technical needs in order to recommend an appropriate framework that balances those needs against project timeframe and budget. Could Node.js be the right choice?
“You want a design team who has been tested? Well, I don’t think there are many whose work has been scrutinized so rigorously, and I doubt there are any who are better to work with.”
Director of Creative Media (former)
Massachusetts Health Connector